Test Number Three.
Necropolis will launch at the end of August as an ongoing weekly webcomic. Stay tuned!
ugh I love this! Can’t wait for it to be a webcomic! :3
PSA: making your facebook account gender-neutral
- go here and download this script and install it to your web browser. for chrome, you’ll need to open the menu and go to tools—>extensions and then you can just drag the file onto that page and it’ll install; for firefox the greasemonkey extension should allow you to install it.
- go here and select “other/undisclosed”.
- you’re done! that’s it! now facebook will use “they” as your pronoun. hooray!
why the fuck does vagina=weak and dick=strong
have u ever kicked someone in the dick? they fall to the floor and cry
kick someone in the vagina and i can guarantee u they’ll just punch u in the face
vagina not weak
I recently bought a new camera so I am giving away my nikon d3100
- you don’t have to follow me
- I will ship to anywhere!
- I will pick someone at random
I will pick the winner on the 27th June, good luck! :)
c a m e r a
Jesus Christ i want it so much
“I am a transexual woman. I am woman. I’m a woman in my mind and in my soul. No one is the guarantor of womanhood. Those people who identify themselves as women are women to me- and I love my womanhood.”
Bringing it back, because I loved this woman’s commentary.
"On Periods: Let’s put this shit to bed right now: Women don’t lose their minds when they have period-related irritability. It doesn’t lower their ability to reason; it lowers their patience and, hence, tolerance for bullshit. If an issue comes up a lot during “that time of the month,” that doesn’t mean she only cares about it once a month; it means she’s bothered by it all the time and lacks the capacity, once a month, to shove it down and bury it beneath six gulps of willful silence."